Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management is satisfied to declare the Erasmus Trust Fund financing for the scholarly session 2020-21. The program is open for understudies from non-EEA nations who wish to seek after a postgraduate certificate program at the school in the Netherlands.
Extraordinary open door for non-EEA understudies to money related assistance to ponder in the Netherlands. Erasmus University Rotterdam was established in 1913 and it is a state funded college situated in the Netherlands. The college has positioned among the main 100 colleges on the planet.
Why at Erasmus University Rotterdam? They give exhortation and backing to assist the up-and-comers with achieving their profession goal. It gives understudies the best vocation chances to prevail in their picked professions.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- College or Organization: Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management
- Division: NA
- Course Level: Masters qualification
- Grant: € 9.857 and a most extreme aggregate of € 15.000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The honor can be taken in the Netherlands
- Qualified Countries: Applications from non-EEA nations
- Qualified Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be granted in Health Care Management and Health Economics Policy and Law
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the accompanying criteria:
- The candidate’s nationality is non-EEA
- The candidate has at no other time learned at an instructive establishment in the Netherlands
- The candidate must be admitted to one of the accompanying projects:
- Ace Health Care Management
- Ace Health Economics Policy and Law
- The candidate more likely than not accomplished phenomenal examination results during his/her past lone wolf program.
Step by step instructions to Apply
- Step by step instructions to Apply: For getting a handle on the chance, you need to take admission to the graduate degree program at the college. In the wake of taking affirmation, you can get to the honor application structure.
- Supporting Documents: Must connect the accompanying records, for example,
- Inspiration proclamation
- Affirmed duplicate of your scholarly transcript, including your GPA determined up to the snapshot of use
- Spending plan
- The candidate must have the option to exhibit the motivation behind why this application will extend his/her chance to learn at Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management
- Affirmation Requirements: Aspirants need to satisfy the confirmation necessities of the school.
- Language Requirement: For taking affirmation, you need to take one of the accompanying tests:
- TOEFL-it opens outer: 100 with least subscores of 20.
- C217 to have your score report sent to us.
- IELTS AcademicOpens outer: 7,0 with least subscores of 6,0
- C2 ProficiencyOpens outer or C1 AdvancedOpens outside: least generally speaking score of 185
Up-and-comers will get a total of a limit of € 15.000 from the Erasmus Trust Fund to cover everyday costs and the IND movement application expense.