Femi Fani-KayodOsinbajo’saviation minister, has revealed ten ways in which the vice president, Yemi Osinbajo, was allegedly weakened by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Latest Nigeria newspaper report that Osinbajo had been teased since Kyari introduced the amended Deep Offshore Law to Buhari in London on Monday.
Some Nigerians criticized the decision, saying that Osinbajo should have signed the bill, instead of Kyari making a trip to London.
Nigerians have also asked questions about the role of the Osinbajo office as vice president.
Speaking about the development, Fani-Kayode, a social critic of the Buhari administration, highlighted ten ways to describe how Buhari has victimized and undermined Osinbajo’s office.
The former minister on his Twitter page wrote: “1. His helicopter crashed, but instead of going to a hospital, his boss asked him to continue sharing the merchant’s money.
2. A SAN and a law professor, however, anarchy is practiced under him: he supplies a classmate who has no evidence of primary and secondary education.
3. They took a bill to the United Kingdom to be signed by their boss and published it to humiliate him further.
4. As ERRAND boy, your boss sent a junior minister to represent you in case you were present
5. A true ERRAND boy! They have transferred all your assistants from Aso Villa to an apartment rented in Maitama.
6. ERRAND, boy, you went and knelt before Abba Kyari to stop the criminal investigation against you.
7. We told you this would happen, but you refused to listen. Today, your two bosses, Tinubu and Buhari, are against you.
8.I’m sorry! With this last humiliation of bringing a document to a sick man without resorting to you, it serves as confirmation that he is now a certified ERRAND child.
9. The last thing is that your boss has now fired 36 of his assistants in his office. Are you waiting for the door of Aguda House to be closed before you quit and return home to Ikenne?
10. We don’t pity you. You opted for it. While in the United Kingdom, he sent you to his village Daura to attend the turban/coronation of an unknown Chief. Very sad! We beg you to make sense.