The George Brown College Scholarship Program is currently open for submission. This is an opportunity to expand your skills by applying for George Brown College Canada Postsecondary Scholarships for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This merit-based scholarship will be offered to foreign applicants who have at least a 3.5 GPA and are pursuing a full-time post-secondary certification program. Students at the forefront of community and extracurricular activities are qualified and will be approved for the scholarship.
George Brown College – About
George Brown College is a fully approved public university that ranks first among all research universities in Canada with a duty to constantly improve George Brown College’s programs, academic policies and quality assurance procedures to ensure that all graduates have the knowledge and talents to be operational professionals, meet the needs of the employer and the community, and pursue future studies. It was founded during the formation of the Ontario community college system in 1967. The colleges of applied arts and technology were founded on May 21, 1965.
The university is named after George Brown, an individual who was a prominent 19th-century politician and newspaper editor (he founded the Toronto Globe, forerunner of The Globe and Mail) and was one of the fathers of the Confederacy. George Brown College offers its scholars a blend of theory and practical experience. It prioritizes real-world learning to enable students to work alongside industry experts in applied research and on-the-job training opportunities.
In 2014, George Brown College was ranked the third best research university in the nation, climbing 19 positions in the ranking from the previous year. Research Infosource, which publishes annual research and development reports to institutions across Canada, released the results for the top 50 universities on October 22, 2014. George Brown led 16 Ontario universities “attracting $ 9.3 million. of financing. Survey “in the fiscal year 2013. year.
Application Deadline: 3rd August, 2021.
George Brown College Scholarships – Summary
- University or Organization: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Post-Secondary
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Location: Canada
Eligibility for George Brown College Scholarships
To be eligible for George Brown College Scholarships, applicant must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all international nations are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: The candidates are qualified to apply for all certificates in Post-Secondary programs taught at George Brown College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be foreign students.
- The applicants must be registered in a full-time program.
Benefits of George Brown College Scholarships
Beneficiaries of George Brown College Scholarships will be offered:
- Benefits towards the overall expenses of getting a Post-Secondary certificate program at George Brown College.
How to Apply for George Brown College Scholarships
To apply for George Brown College Scholarships, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- The applicants can apply through official online platform of the university. There is no separate application required for the opportunity. During the time of applications, the students must select the International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are demanded to submit the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- Letter of Acceptance
- Copy of Passport
- The candidates must hold at least GPA of 3.5 to be accepted to a Post-Secondary degree program at the college.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are expected to achieve minimum scores in the English language proficiency tests below:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 84
- MELAB – 85
- PTE Academic – 60
- CAEL – 70
Students at the forefront in community and extracurricular activities are qualified and will be considered for the scholarship.