There are lots of hotel cleaning vacancies in Canada. Numerous hotels are different locations are searching for numerous employees as a hotel cleaner, room attendant, hotel manager, and much more.
Hotel Name: Prestige Hotels & Resorts
Location: 1049 Trans Canada Hwy N, Golden, British Columbia, V0A 1H2, Canada
Salary: 16.00HOUR hourly
Terms of Employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Minimum Education: None
If you are interested and also have little or no experience with hotel cleaning, then it is obviously the right time you apply for this job. There is already a huge demand for foreign workers in numerous locations in Canada. Canada is highly in demand for hotel cleaners. A lot of locations in Canada need workers for jobs that Canadian citizens don’t want to do. A hotel cleaning job gives you the advantage of saving your earnings because the hotel provides free food and accommodation.
Below is a list of jobs a hotel cleaner is more likely to do
Cleaning of windows, walls, and ceilings; Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture; Pick up dirt and empty trash containers; Handle and report lost and found items; Dust furniture; Disinfect operating rooms and other areas; Distribute clean towels and toiletries; Clean and disinfect elevators; Provide basic information on facilities; Clean changing rooms and showers; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors; Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
Hotel Cleaning Jobs at Prestige Hotel & Resorts -BC, Canada
Prestige Hotels & Resorts is a popular resort located in British Columbia Canada. There are opportunities to expand your career at Prestige Hotels & Resorts. We are 15 properties strong and are always looking for great leaders and team players. This an opportunity to join the Prestige hotel housekeeping team as a room attendant/cleaner and provide a wonderful experience for our guests by making sure rooms and the entire environments are properly clean and neat.
- Must love to have fun at work
- Must have a positive team player attitude and a strong willingness to learn
- Good housekeeping experience is a plus but not actually required
- Clean and tidy appearance as this position deals with the public
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Must be above 18 years of age
- The candidate Must be able to communicate excellently in the English Language; the French language is an additional advantage.
- Competitive hourly pay based on your experience and capabilities (starting at $16 per hour)
- Prestige Benefits Package
- A Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) contributions upon enrollment
- Restaurant and Hotel discounts
- Partial accommodation and feeding
This opportunity will be valid until February 28, 2021
Method of Application
Contact: Travis Schneider
Phone: +1 250-859-1670
Please complete your application process by filling out our online application format. Click below to get the application form.