Memorial University of Newfoundland invites applicants to apply for funds to enter IUGS for the 2020/21 course. This scholarship is designed for highly qualified international students who will start a bachelor’s degree program on St. John’s Campus in Canada.
Memorial University of Newfoundland, founded in 1925, is one of the largest Atlantic universities in Canada offering more than 100 degree programs.
Why at Memorial University in Newfoundland? While studying at this university, candidates will receive practical strategies and tools through the Professional Learning Series and Vocational Training Sessions.
Application Deadline: February 1.
- University: Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are Allowed from around the Globle.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A university degree will be awarded on any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria:To be eligible, applicants must have a high school diploma with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To request the opportunity, applicants for a Bachelor’s degree must be admitted to Memorial University in Newfoundland. After registration, it is automatically considered for the programs.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet the general admission requirements before considering admission to a competitive admission program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants to Memorial University must meet their English language requirement.
Benefits: The university will provide the award amount up to $6,000 to the winning candidates.