Heriot-Watt University offers scholarships for financial difficulties for high-performing Malaysian students who have evidence of financial difficulties in the UK.
The educational awards are available to students pursuing basic and undergraduate studies at the university for the academic year 21/2020.
Heriot-Watt University, founded in 1821, is the eighth oldest institution of higher education in the United Kingdom. It provides an integrated learning environment and various degree programs, such as undergraduate and masters programs and other research programs.
Why at Heriot-Watt University? At this university, students will have the opportunity to develop leadership and confidence skills to be specialized in their chosen fields and professions.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% or 100% Off total tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Malaysian Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Only applications from Malaysian candidates will be accepted.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Sponsorship will be granted on any subject submitted by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Have high achieving Malaysian students who have proof of financial hardship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must be admitted to a university or undergraduate program at the university. From then on, they must download the application form in their system and complete it.
- Supporting Documents: way To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school diploma before applying to the program.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefits: The university will provide the fee waiver of 50% or 100% off from their total tuition fees to the winning candidates.