The call for applications for the McCall MacBain Scholarships is open until September 22, 2021, for admission in Fall 2022. The program will fund any master’s program taught at McGill University in Canada.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a comprehensive graduate scholarship that provides students with the mentoring, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to accelerate their impact on the world.
This financial support will allow you to make the most of the opportunities available to you in this unique program. As a McCall MacBain Scholar, you will not only benefit from financial support, but you will also be actively involved with a variety of peers, mentors, and advisors.
BENEFITS OF THE MCCALL MACBAIN SCHOLARSHIPS
Approximately 20 scholarships will be awarded under this program. The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees for a professional undergraduate program that qualifies for a master’s degree or second entry at McGill University.
- A living stipend of $ 2,000 per month during the semesters.
In addition to your financial benefits, the McCall MacBain Scholarships will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Connect with mentors and counselors.
- Expand your knowledge.
- Develop your understanding of yourself, others, and the systems that affect us all.
As an applicant for the McCall MacBain scholarship, you may be eligible for other scholarships. Approximately 60 other scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are distinguished during the selection process: 30 final awards of $ 10,000 each, for graduate studies at McGill University, and 28 regional awards of $ 5,000 each, for graduate studies at any public university in Canada.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MCCALL MACBAIN SCHOLARSHIPS
To apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residence or refugee status in Canada,
- Have a bachelor’s degree or are on track to graduate before August 2022,
- You are interested in applying for admission to an eligible full-time master’s or professional program at McGill University
Graduate degrees, executive master’s programs, doctoral programs, joint degree programs, qualification year studies, and programs that take place outside of Montreal are examples of programs not covered by McCall MacBain scholarships .
ELIGIBLE MASTER’S DEGREES
The program is open to all Master’s specializations taught at McGill University. For example: MA (Arts), MA (Architecture), MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning), MBA (Business Administration), MEED (Education), MEng (Engineering), MA (Information Studies), MM (Management), MMus (Music), MPP (Public Policy), MSc (Science), MScA (Science, Applied), MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy), MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy), MSW (Work Social), MUP (Urbanism), LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology).
- Deadline: September 22, 2021.
- Level: Master
- Open to: selected
- Financing: Fully financed
- Funded by: McCall MacBain Foundation
- University: McGill, Canada
HOW TO APPLY FOR MCCALL MACBAIN SCHOLARSHIPS
Two applications must be submitted:
- McCall MacBain Scholarship Online Application (“Apply” button below). Applications close on September 22, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. ITS T.
- You must also apply for admission to an eligible McGill program. Check out the requirements and deadlines for the programs that interest you. You will need to submit your application before the program’s deadline or before mid-December 2021 if you are selected for the final interviews.