The Academic Achievement international awards is intended to encourage international students to get higher education at the Melbourne Institute of Technology in Australia. The programme is available for the academic session 2020/2021.
The scholarship attracts students who wish to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Business and Information Technology and Engineering.
Golden chance for international students to get the educational fund.
Melbourne Institute of Technology is a well-known educational institution in Australia. It provides a suite of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs to domestic and international students in Business, Accounting, Information Technology, Computer Networking, and Engineering.
Why would you like to choose the Melbourne Institute of Technology? At MIT, students will gain the critical knowledge you need to establish a career in the business, IT, or engineering world. The university gives students valuable opportunities including often providing access to career prospects.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Cover 30% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Networking, Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Telecommunications), Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Networking, and Master of Engineering (Telecommunications).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have achieved an average overall percentage of 75.0% or more, with no individual result below 70.0% in the preceding trimester and have no fail grades recorded (no exceptions will be considered).
- Have completed at least (a minimum) of two trimesters full-time as per course requirements of the program at MIT.
- Have a minimum attendance record of 80% in all scheduled classes.
- Have made the fee payment for the subsequent trimester’s full-time enrolment.
- Not be sponsored by other organizations or governments.
- Have maintained enrolment in the course in which they commenced.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Melbourne Institute of Technology. After getting enrolled, candidates must submit a completed application form before the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Each application must be accompanied by a 500-800 words essay outlining why receipt of The grant is important.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS (academic) results with an overall score of 7.0 with no band less than 6.5. Documentary evidence of a current (test date within two years of the date of application) IELTS certification must accompany the application.
Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide the following benefits:
- Eligible students will receive a one-off payment equivalent to 30% of the tuition fee for the trimester in which the student is enrolled.
- A maximum of 5 scholarships in each School will be awarded for each trimester.