In order to attract high-potential international students, the University of Otago is offering applications for the Master of Finance (M.Fins) scholarship in New Zealand.
The scholarship is accessible to all applicants abroad who wish to enroll or who are currently enrolled in a master’s degree in finance at the University of Otago. Advertising
The University of Otago is a collegiate university that obtains a high score in the average quality of research. It has a wide range of courses to attract students from all over the world. The university is ranked among the ten best universities in the world.
Why in the & nbsp; University of Otago ? Through this university, you can have the opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills. & Nbsp; The university provides students with the best experience along with the skills and abilities to succeed in their professional destiny.
Request deadline: & nbsp; October 31, 2019
- University or organization: & nbsp; University of Otago
- Department: & nbsp; NA
- Course level: & nbsp; Postgraduate
- Award: & nbsp; $ 10,000
- Number of awards: & nbsp; Not known
- Access mode: & nbsp; Online
- Nationality: & nbsp; International
- The prize can be received in & nbsp; New Zealand
- Eligible countries: & nbsp; Applicants from around the world are eligible
- Eligible course or subjects: & nbsp; The program is available for master’s courses in finance
- Eligibility criteria: & nbsp; Students must be international students with a university degree in Finance, & nbsp; Maths , & nbsp; Engineering , & nbsp; Physics & nbsp; or & nbsp; Economy .
How to apply
- How to request: & nbsp; To take advantage of the opportunity, applicants must admit in the & nbsp; graduate courses in finance . After registering, you will be eligible for the opportunity.
- Support documents: & nbsp; Applicants must submit documents such as: proof of identity, copy of passport, up to date curriculum vitae, note sheet and cover letter explaining why they want to study MFinc at the University of Otago and why they are a Excellent candidate for this program.
- Admission requirements: & nbsp; Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s degree with grades equivalent to an average NZ B + (GPA 3/4)
- Language requirement: & nbsp; Being part of the university, you must meet the minimums & nbsp; English language requirements & nbsp; of the University.
Benefits: & nbsp; The educational grant will support students by giving the amount of $ 10,000.