Want to be a University student in Singapore? If you do so, you are eligible for Singapore, which is offered at the University of Singapore for Management.
The academic award is available to full-time undergraduate students at the University’s College of Information Systems.
The University of Singapore was established in the year 2000 and offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs in a very flexible way for international students.
Why at the University of Singapore for Management? At SMU, students will gain practical and theoretical knowledge in any field of study. The University offers networks, job opportunities, and educational materials for healing, assessments, advocacy, and more for students.
Application Deadline: 19 March 2020
University or Organization: Singapore Management University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Monthly stipend and tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and international students
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible countries: national and international students can apply for this application.
Acceptable course or subjects: the sponsorship will be granted in any subject of degree offered by the university.
Eligible criteria: the subsidy is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time SMU BSc (IS) students of any nationality
- Candidates must have outstanding academic results.
- Applicants must have good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to students with financial needs who have used all available loan / subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students.
How to apply
- How to apply: Students must enter the university degree program. After that, they can do this through the applicant’s self-service.
- Supporting documents: Applicants must possess all academic qualifications, texts and personal data.
- Admission requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school diploma with a good academic record.
- Language requirements: Applicants must verify all English language requirements when they come to study at the Singapore University of Management.
- Benefits: The Study Award will give an educational fund to eligible applicants.