Our facts, opinions, analysis or predictions may be wrong
The content on the Site is provided for general information, discussion and entertainment purposes only. Some content is not moderated by the site and reflects the personal views of the posters. You should be skeptical of any information on the Site because the information may be offensive, harmful, and / or incorrect.
Don’t violate the posting or commenting rules
You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the Site at your own risk, as is. Your posts must be truthful and accurate. Do not post that involves the following:
- Securities for sale, barter or barter
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, intimidation, or violations of the legal rights of others
- Illegal activities
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely declares or misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringement of another person’s intellectual property, including but not limited to trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights of any kind
- Obscene, vulgar, intolerant, hateful or racially offensive language or images
- Gambling, contests, chain letters, “pyramid schemes” or “multi-level marketing” schemes
- Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international laws in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
- Comments that personally attack the author of a post.
- In addition, you agree that if a third party claims that any material that you contributed to the Site is illegal, you take full responsibility for establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The Site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to publish or delete any publication at its sole discretion. The Site reserves the right to restrict access to any user who the Site believes, in its sole discretion, to be engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional or illegal conduct.
The Site reserves the right to remove content that, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth in this document of which it is aware, but has no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content on the Site, please stop using it.
The Site includes unmoderated information that contains the personal opinions and other expressions of people who post on a wide range of topics. Such entries are the opinions of the specific authors and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information from the Site or any person or entity affiliated with the Site.
Neither the content of the Site, nor the links to other websites included in it, are moderated, examined, approved, revised or endorsed on a routine basis by the Site or any person or entity affiliated with the Site.
The Site and any information, product or service on it are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use for a particular purpose, or no infringement.
The Site does not guarantee that the Site will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of the information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk.
The Site is not responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to claims of defamation, errors, loss of data, or interruption in the availability of data arising from the use or inability to use the Site or any link; to your content location on the Site; or your confidence in the information obtained from or through the Site or through links contained in the Site.
The Site is not an intermediary, broker / distributor, investment adviser or exchange and does not provide services as such.
By posting or participating in any communication within the Site, you grant the Site (or any of its assignees) a perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works, transfer and sell such information.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed, please complete the Notice of Infringement form below and mail it to FirstPedia
Unauthorized use of the Site in connection with the transmission of unsolicited email, including the transmission of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.