Today we are going to show you the biography and the profile of the originator of Zanku’s leg work called Zlatan Ibile. We have noticed and understand that he is one of the fastest rising Nigerian rappers, but unfortunately most people do not know much about Master Zanku. That is the main reason behind the creation of this post.
Zlatan Ibile Biography & Career
Zlatan Ibile Place of Birth is Lagos Nigeria and he his a Nigerian. Learned at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic in Ogun State currently with an ND degree and no further instruction. He his as of now marked to CODED RECORDS as at 2018, record bargain contract was not by any stretch of the imagination open to the media, no data on to what extent this record arrangement will last.
It was reported that Zlatan Ibile had seen raw talent in a boy named Segun Wire. He withdrew his support after being attacked by thugs related to the family of Segun Wire. The family of the child did not want any help for the child since they would prefer to have him in the streets begging and extorting money from the people that shaped a good future for himself in a studio.
During an interview with Goldmine TV Zlatan Ibile. He said he never thought about making music until he started accompanying his friends to the studio when he has nothing to do at home.
According to the artiste, he was a drummer in the church and never gave a thought to secular music thought. Initially, he was fond of following his friends to the studio when he has nothing doing at home.
He said: “I started the music when I finished SSCE in 2011. While waiting for admission, I started following my friends to the studio, and they influenced me. But I was a church kid, I played drums, and I knew music. The moment my colleagues said they needed me to be a melody, I agreed. It was a rap melody, and the individuals appreciated my part.
Zlatan was brought up in Lagos initially hails from Osun state some portion of Nigeria. He is one of the quick rising ability that has been giving top Nigerian vocalists a keep running for their cash.
Zlatan puts a conclusion to the Shaku patterns with the Zanku “Leg Work” vibes. He rendered craftsman benefiting from Shaku prevalence insignificant. Most likely, he is very skilled, innovative, and quick turning into power to figure within the business with his astounding ability.Zlatan might be the back road most loved after Olamide, Lil Kesh, Small Doctor, etc.
Zlatan Ibile is one of the most up to date-ability in the music business which is presently doing incredible in his vocation, and he has been to a few nations, performed on numerous huge arranged close by another huge trader from Nigeria. He is the artist who helped web sensation Segun Wire, however, pulled back his steady shots after gangsters identified with Segun Wire’s family assaulted him since they are of the supposition that he is utilizing him to profit for himself alone not thinking about the young man’s welfare.
Everything began when the vocalist assumed responsibility for the web sensation named Segun Wire with the unadulterated aim to enable him to develop things yet went astray, and he needed to disregard the interest. Zlatan Ibile saw the crude ability in the youthful child and chose to breed him into development, yet his relatives were not in full help of it.
Zlatan Ibile all Songs and features
- Bum Bum Feat. Davido
- Zanku (Leg Work)
- Killin Dem Feat. Burna Boy
- Osanle Feat. Davido
- Again O
- Kara Wizard
- O Dope Gan
- Odun Yi
- Kunta – A Day Money ft. Chinko Ekun x Zlatan Ibile
- Zlatan Ibile – Ninu Aye Ft Gentle Dee
- Bum Bum Ft Davido
- Murphy McCarthy Ft. Zlatan – Gawu
How Did EFCC Arrests Nigerian Singer Zlatan Ibile
GISTOK comprehends that the quick rising vocalist was captured in Lagos on Friday, May 10, after another artist Afeez Fashola, otherwise called Naira Marley was arrested. The counter unite office has caught their workstations and telephones to lead crime scene investigation to decide their connection to cybercrime.
As indicated by the EFCC, Zlatan Ibile’s capture is regarding Marley’s announcements via web-based networking media which praises web fraudsters, referred to in Nigeria as ‘Yippee Boys.’ Days after the fact, the couple discharged a slamming single “Am I a yahoo kid” which commends web extortion.
This online medium had announced that Marley had said that web fraudsters (Yahoo young men) help Nigeria’s economy. The vocalist, who said this in an Instagram Live video a week ago, included that the political class had plundered the nation and along these lines, the economy would have fallen notwithstanding “Yippee Boys” who cause cash “to go round” in Nigeria.
He stated: “All you folks, all the cash in your pockets, all the cash you spend, you believe the administration is causing the cash to go round?” he inquired. “You better plunk down an appeal to God for hurray young men. If they stop hurray, the cash will not pass you all “The cash will go this way, from Obasanjo to Tinubu, from Tinubu to Mr. Japa; you think me I need Yahoo
Five days after Zlatan Ibile, otherwise called ‘Zlatan’ was captured on Friday morning, May 10, 2019 close by Naira Marley, Rahman Jago and two others, the well known Zanku crooner recovered halfway opportunity from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Zlatan Ibile and others were liberated on safeguard. However, they need to continue revealing at the EFCC’s Lagos office consistently, until the case is finished while Naira Marley is still in authority.
Before his capture, Zlatan was progressively getting to be mainstream because of his ‘Zanku’ move steps that overflowed the avenues. Fans turned out to be increasingly curious, needing to find out about him following his capture a week ago and these are not many things to think about the ‘Killin Dem’ vocalist.
1. Zlatan was a congregation kid; he used to play drums and had information about music. After completing his SSCE in 2011, he was jobless and begun following his companions to the music studio where he eventually created enthusiasm for music.
2. Zlatan Ibile is a Moshood Abiola Polytechnic graduate. He holds HND in Business Administration from the organization.
3. He won an ability to chase at age 19. While in school, the vocalist took part and won the Airtel-supported ‘One Mic Campus Tour’ ability journey because of his entertaining presentation that wowed the judges.
4. Zlatan’s first taste of notoriety was the point at which his choice to help a youthful web sensation, Segun Wire, who straightforwardly admitted his expectation to turn into a web fraudster when he grows up, circulated the web. , and he pulled back his help for the youthful chap.
In his words; “If you help somebody and you got beaten for it, is there any valid reason why you won’t think twice about it? Before pulling back my help for Segun, I contemplated it, and I am troubled I took such a choice. When you have good intentions and individuals don’t value it, it turns out to be difficult for you to help other people. In any case, I don’t figure I will quit helping individuals for the most part. I may be progressively cautious when helping other people since I have taken in my exercises.”
5. His original name is Temidayo Omoniyi Raphael, conceived on November 28, 1995, in Lagos state, however, hails from Osun State, Nigeria.
6. Zlatan made his initial one million perspectives on Instagram through DMW name manager, Davido was recorded moving to Zlatan’s melody. The video turned into a web sensation and presented Zlatan to the more talented group of onlookers.
7. Zlatan put a conclusion to the prominent ‘Shaku’ hit the dance floor with his ‘Zanku (Leg Work)’ move that was set by Chinko Okun’s ‘Capable God’ track which included Lil Kesh and Zlatan himself.
8. On November 29, 2018, Trace TV opened the riddle behind the importance of ‘ZANKU.’ The official twitter page of the regarded media house tweeted ‘Zlatan Abeg No Kill Us’ to be the importance of the then secret, Zanku.’
9. The artist who serves as a rapper is likewise celebrated for his ‘Kapaichumarimarichopaco’ slang which was allegedly embraced from a well-known late-2000s play where a young fellow edgy for brisk, income sans work was beaten by two conmen claiming to be local mystics.
10. He’s a suspected fraudster who stays liable until demonstrated blameless. He captured by the men of the EFCC in association with web misrepresentation otherwise called “Hurray” on May 10, 2019.
Zlatan Ibile made a quick come back to the studio as the vocalist is going to discharge new melody that portrays his trial in EFCC’s authority with ‘4 DAYS in OKOTIE EBON’.
Zlatan who recaptured his opportunity on May 15, 2019, following a couple of long periods of confinement in EFCC care has an astonishment for his steadfast Fans, and he’s set to discharge a tune that will shake numerous tables inside his Allies and a few Entertainers.
4 NIGHTS IN EKOHTIEBO is the title of Zlatan’s new track with the capability of starting the debate.
The Fast rising and familiar Yoruba rapper discharged the secret of the rack using his Instagram handle and inquired as to whether they need a full form. Ibile composed: In the mystery, Ibile while describing his difficulty in EFCC guardianship said ‘4 days I no fit cover-up am’.
Tending to his companions who turned haters after his capture, the artist said ‘all the terrible beauty wey u get u pour am outside, they no like dis we go dey.’ Zlatan Ibile accomplished more than a soundtrack and discharged a visual introduction of his secret track, watch underneath.
Below are the full lyrics of the teaser track.
Padi mi sebi eni toku lo n wa eni to ma sunkun e
Sebi eni to broke lo n wa eni to ma je oju e
Owo epo ni aye n ba ni la
To ba deje perese ni gbo gbo won ma gbe ja
Mo mo awon temi, awon temi de mo mi
E gba gbe pe won fun mi loruko ti ko kin se temi
Omo ologo ma le mi, o ma le ki eto ri iru temi
Esu ti pofo eba mi so fun ko le se mi
Wo oro buruku buruku se bi erin
So iwo na le soro bai a de jo ma n rerin a de tun jo ma n je a de tun jo ma n mu
Iru e ni Chelsea ma loose to ma sare di Man U
4 days I no fit hide am
All the bad belle wey u get u pour am outside
Shey na like dis we go de dey
Won fe kin pada de
Dey won give me bitter leaf use am collect my sugarcane
No body holly so dont be quick to judge
Ti eni to de lari amo teni to sin bo.